Welcome to your new dashboard. The Premium Vendor Dashboard is your command center for all things Bonfire. It provides lots of information at a glance:
- My work widgets: Following, work in progress, submitted, awarded, contracts and missed
- Newest recommended opportunities
- Commodity Codes & Keywords selection
Accessing the Dashboard
The Dashboard is your new home page in Premium Vendor. It can also be accessed from any page via the top navigation
My work widgets
On the top, there are a number of widgets to help you get an overview of your work within the Bonfire platform. Please note that any external source opportunities are not captured in these widgets, with the exception of the following (you can follow an external source project).
- Following: displays all opportunities a user has chosen to follow. Only Open opportunities show in the count (but you can still see opportunities that have closed in the list view)
- Work in Progress: Displays all opportunities where a submission was started but not finished
- Submitted: Displays all opportunities a user has completed a submission for
- Awarded: Displays projects where a user has been awarded AND the information is public in the buyer portal (we have added a note to the awarded details page about this)
- Contracts: Display the contracts where the vendor is associated with AND the contract is made public by the buyer (we have added a note to the contracts details page about this)
- Missed: Displays opportunities where a vendor started a submission and did not complete it before the closing date.
Widget details page
Use the View buttons to get more details about opportunities in a certain status - this will open the details page
Within the details page, we display the corresponding opportunities with details. A user can:
- Navigate to the other detail pages from here or back to the dashboard
- Navigate to view the specific opportunity by using the view button
- Search on all columns (except dates)
- Sort by all columns
- Export the list for own reporting by using the download button next to the search
Note: On the Contracts and Awarded pages, items only appear if the buyer has chosen to make those public.
New recommended opportunities
Users will see their latest 5 recommended opportunities - a seamless transition from the recommendation email.
- Users are able to Follow and navigate to the opportunity from here - just like on the opportunities page.
- The user can also see all recommendations by clicking the View All Recommendations button
Commodity codes & Keywords
The bread and butter of recommendations can easily be viewed and accessed from the dashboard:
- Users can view and expand their selections on the right side of the dashboard
- Users can use the edit icon to navigate and edit Commodity Code and Keyword selections